Catalog number: R00061/R00064
Cary-Blair Medium collection and transport system suitable for collection, transport, maintenance and storage of clinical specimens containing fecal or rectal samples, as well as other samples containing enteric bacteria.
Cary-Blair Medium collection and transport kit includes Cary-Blair transport medium in a plastic screw cap tube and viscose swab, packaged in peel-pack, sterilized by radiation:
- Liquid (R00061) or agar (R00064) transport medium is suitable for fecal or rectal samples containing enteric bacteria,
- Maintains the infectability of bacteria for up to 48 hours at temperature from 2 to 8 ºC,
- The volume of fiquid medium is 2 mL (R00061), the volume of agar medium is 4 mL (R00064),
- Suitable for further inoculation of microorganisms on all nutrient media,
- Swab axis with a break point. Swab is fixing in the screw cap when sample collection is done,
- Tube with label for patient and sample information,
- Compatible with automated specimen processing systems.
Registration Certificate. Collection and transport kit for clinical specimens with Cary-Blair medium
Instruction for use. Collection and transport kit for clinical specimens with Cary-Blair medium